Sippex is finalizing its modernization plan for the production site:
- By increasing its production capacity for PVC bags thanks to the co-development of a bag assembly machine by integrating all the latest control, automation and robotization technologies.
- This tool at the forefront of our market will allow us to better meet the very high demands of the pharmaceutical market in terms of quality and reliability.
New PVC bag assembly line equipped with the latest technologies
SIPPEX initiates its modernization plan for the production site:
- By creating a clean room dedicated to the production of its connectors (injection of parts and assembly)
- By equipping itself with latest generation electric injection presses for the production of its connectors (Minitulips, injection ports and Twist off PP)
- By acquiring a new PVC layflat extruder in order to increase its production capacity.
New clean room equipped with latest generation injection molding machines for the production of injection ports, PP twist offs and Minitulips